Custom cabinets are renowned in the cabinetry industry for a reason. Their superb quality, visual appeal, and customizable nature make them a fantastic option for creative people who are interested in renovating their homes.
Custom cabinetry is more than just buzz. Here are some ways it rises above the rest:
- Solid wood is the gold standard for these types of cabinets. The type of wood used is left up to you, but a piece made from solid materials is sure to last while looking amazing.
- Each piece is cut according to the needs of you and your space.
- Your kitchen, bathroom, or living space will always be unique.
If you’re interested in custom cabinets, here are some things to consider:
- Cost- Custom cabinetry is generally priced per linear foot. The exact price will depend on a variety of factors. The very nature of custom cabinetry makes it difficult to standardize prices. The size of your cabinet set, wood, finish, and other additions will influence the cost of the piece. Remember, this is a significant investment in your home, and manufacturers’ prices reflect that.
- Design- Here’s the cool part—make sure you have a detailed idea of what you’re looking for. This might reflect recent cabinet design trends, or it may be a look all your own. A buyer with a plan is going to be more efficient in conveying their wants and needs to a cabinetry professional than someone going in blind. Research the wood types, stains, finishes, and hardware you’d like to see in the final product. Account for functionality as well as beauty. For instance, certain wood types and paint are better suited to a bathroom environment, which often hosts moisture.
- Hire Professionals- From finalizing designs to crafting to installing the cabinets, hiring professional cabinet makers is a must. Many companies have been in this business for decades, and they’ve perfected the art of turning your cabinet dreams into a reality. Professional cabinet makers will offer price estimates, project timelines, their expertise, unmatched build materials, and so much more. They also tend to be super friendly, so if you want to get started on your custom cabinets, be sure to give a cabinet maker a call.
At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, we’re confident we can help you create the perfect cabinetry for your home. Give us a call today to learn more about us and get started on your project.