At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, one of our most popular high-quality wood projects is bookshelves. There are just so many ways they can be put to use! In fact, there are few rooms in your Hickory, North Carolina home that can’t be made more stylish and functional with bookshelves. Whether you are a book lover, have collectibles you wish to showcase, or need a storage place, we are confident we can design and build bookshelves that you’ll love and enjoy for many years to come. To get started on your bookshelves, it is helpful to know what kind of style you prefer. Here are a few inspirational ideas to get you started!
- Staircase Bookshelf- If you have stairs in your home, you might have noticed that the space underneath isn’t utilized. We can resolve that by building bookshelves into that area.
- Ladder Bookshelf– This style of bookshelves works well with any modern décor and can be used in the kitchen, a bedroom, hallway, or elsewhere throughout your home.
- Built-In Bookshelf– If you love the idea of floor to ceiling bookshelves as an accent wall with functionality, you’ll love the built-in bookshelf style. It doesn’t have to be floor to ceiling either. They can also make a great room divider.
- Multi-Purpose Bookshelf– The nice thing about bookshelves is how versatile they are. We can incorporate many other options into your bookshelves, including drawers and a desk area.
- Modern Bookshelf– Looking to have a focal point that is as much art as function? Let your imagination carry you to any configuration that you like and we’ll make it a reality.
- Classic Bookshelf– Don’t hesitate to tell us to take a step back in time for a retro look or something classic that will never go out of style.