Beautiful cabinets for your home await when you work with us.
Quality cabinets, exceptional customer service, and that personal touch you only receive while working with a master craftsman – these are all qualities that describe our operations here at Rudisill Cabinet Shop. For decades, our cabinet shop has produced some of the finest cabinets for our customers in the Hickory, North Carolina area, and we want to show you what we can do when you choose us for your upcoming new construction, renovation or remodeling project.
What makes us your top choice for new cabinetry?
The answer lies in what we offer each and every one of our valued customers:
● We never use composite materials, like MDF or particleboard. Instead, all of our cabinets are produced using solid wood and plywood materials.
● When you turn to us for new cabinets, you get to customize them in terms of the layout, design, wood type, stain or paint, countertops, and hardware. The result is completely custom cabinetry that instantly enhances your living space.
● We focus on promoting space utilization and functionality without compromising the visual appeal of the area.
● Our craftsmanship speaks for itself, and many customers have returned to us after decades for new cabinetry when they want an update or upgrade.
In addition to stunning cabinets, customer requests have also inspired us to add other products to our lineup, including custom closets, bookcases, fireplace mantels, shelving units, china cabinets, entertainment centers, and many other wood products. We want to show you examples of our workmanship in addition to discussing the details of your new construction or renovation project, so please contact us at Rudisill Cabinet Shop today. We proudly serve all of Catawba County.
At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, we build cabinets for customers in Hickory, Conover, Newton, Maiden, Catawba, Lincolnton, Claremont, Vale, Connelly Springs, Valdese, Hildebran, Hudson, Granite Falls, Lenoir, Morganton, Taylorsville, and Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
4 Signs it’s Time to Upgrade Your Kitchen Cabinets
Are you ready to upgrade your kitchen cabinets? At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, we would love the opportunity to enhance your kitchen with our quality-made cabinetry. Here are some signs that indicate you should contact us about upgrading your kitchen cabinets sooner rather than later:
- You are tired of doors hanging open and drawers slamming—If you are battling daily maintenance issues with your cabinets, it is probably good to think about replacing them. With older cabinets, you may constantly deal with cabinet doors that nearly fall off the hinge when you open them and drawers that never fully close.
- You constantly look at beautiful kitchens online and in magazines—Do you find yourself drifting to Houzz and Pinterest to look at modern and beautiful kitchen cabinets? Instead of dreaming about your ideal kitchen, make it happen by investing in quality cabinets made by our craftsmen.
- You are running out of storage space—You should have plenty of space for your diningware, pots, pans, and kitchen gadgets within your cabinets. If, for example, you are storing kitchen items in other places throughout your home, it is time to upgrade your cabinets.
- You feel like your kitchen cabinets make it difficult to cook—When you cook, it should be easy to find what you need in each of your cabinets. If you feel like you are constantly running to the other side of the kitchen to get something while you are working at the stove or at the sink, reconfiguring your cabinets is a good idea. With new cabinets, you may find that you enjoy cooking even more!