Four generations of talented cabinet makers have made us a respected source for custom woodworking in the area.
With all the prefabricated furniture out there, why in the world would anyone turn to custom cabinet makers for kitchen and bath cabinetry, custom entertainment centers, built-in cabinets, bookcases, and other woodworking? It’s simple – you can’t beat the quality and the ability to gain a unique result that you’ll get with cabinet makers who create exceptional workmanship. Here at Rudisill Cabinet Shop, we understand that some people are more than happy with furniture and cabinetry made using composite materials such as MDF or particleboard, but that others would rather work with cabinet makers who create structurally superior cabinetry of unrivaled quality.
We have been trusted cabinet makers serving the Lincolnton, North Carolina area for several decades. Started in 1966 by Fonzo Rudisill in his garage, his operations later turned over to his wife and son, David, and even later to David’s son-in-law, Jim, who has more than 30 years of experience to his credit and also involves his sons, DJ and Devin. From day one, being cabinet makers that our customers can trust for quality has always been at the forefront of what we stand for. With four generations of cabinet makers, we think we must be doing something right!
What Makes Us the Preferred Cabinet Makers in the Lincolnton Area?
At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, we often get asked why someone should choose us as their cabinet makers instead of going with another company in the Lincolnton, North Carolina area. We know that we might not be the ideal option in every situation, but we do feel we have enough feathers in our cap to call ourselves the preferred cabinet makers in Lincolnton. Here are a few ways we shine:
- Experience- Few cabinet makers can say they have a history dating back more than 50 years as a family-owned and operated company. If quality matters to you, there is no substitution for experience.
- Guidance- One benefit of doing this for so long is that we can give guidance on topics that will enable you to make decisions based on facts and what has worked for countless others.
- Quality- Our determination to provide you with cabinets to last a lifetime means we don’t cut corners on materials. Make this renovation your last one!
- Savings- When your cabinets are made with quality in mind, they may cost a bit more upfront, but you should never need to replace them, so you’ll save money in the long run.
- Custom- We are custom cabinet makers, so you can be sure space and storage will be maximized, functionality will be assured, and you can enjoy all the features that mean the most to you without sacrifice.
- Reliability- We do what we say we’ll do. Once we have given you a proposal, we’ll stick to it so your project ends on time and on budget.
If you have a project in mind for your home, be that kitchen or bathroom cabinetry or something else, feel free to send us an email outlining what you have in mind. Feel free to include photos you’ve found online or anything else that can help us understand your needs. We’ll be happy to discuss your project, including the materials we use and how long it will take to complete your project.
At Rudisill Cabinet Shop, our cabinet makers proudly serve customers in Hickory, Conover, Newton, Maiden, Catawba, Lincolnton, Claremont, Vale, Connelly Springs, Valdese, Hildebran, Hudson, Granite Falls, Lenoir, Morganton, Taylorsville, and Blowing Rock, North Carolina.